1) Maximum (Biggest) Refund / Tax Savings Guaranteed or Your Money Back: If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid.
2) 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee: We're so confident your return will be done right, we guarantee it. If you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we'll pay you the penalty and interest.
3) Satisfaction Guaranteed: Try TurboTax software. If you're not fully satisfied, return it to Intuit within 60 days of purchase with your dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling).
4) Best-Selling: Based on aggregated sales data for all tax year 2014 TurboTax products.
5) Get Your Fastest Refund Possible: Fastest refund with efile and direct deposit; refund timeframes will vary. For TurboTax CD/download products, State efile fees apply (except in New York).
6) Expert Answers: Get one-on-one answers to your tax questions by phone from our credentialed CPAs and EAs. Included with Premier and Home & Business CD/Download products only; fees apply for Basic and Deluxe. Not available for TurboTax Business customers. Service and availability vary; subject to restriction and change without notice.
7) Audit Support: If you received an audit letter from the IRS and are not sure what to do, we have you covered. Click here to learn more.
8) Data Imports: TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business products import from participating financial institutions, as well as Quicken and QuickBooks versions 2014 and higher. TurboTax Business imports from QuickBooks versions 2010 and higher. Does not import from QuickBooks Online or Mac® products.